I’m Kris: mom to a sweet baby girl and boy, wife to the love of my life, and anesthesiologist for all types of surgeries.
I love blogging about my experiences in medicine, as well as life, food, finances, parenting, travels, and workouts. From medical school debt to workouts to nutrition and surviving residency, I love to share my experiences with you.
– This is not a medical advice blog. It is a place for me to share my thoughts on my experiences, my training, and my lessons learned.
-My social media content is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice nor a patient-physician relationship nor views of my employer or colleagues. The content is not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of any individual condition or as a substitute for a consultation with a licensed healthcare provider.
– I have no financial affiliation with anything posted on this blog. I do not receive any endorsements from any products listed or posted on this blog.
-My social media posts are not endorsements of products, ideas, political views, therapies, etc.
– Again, these are just my feelings and thoughts on my everyday encounters with medicine.
Where I’ve been and where I am today:
- St. John’s Episcopal Private School: Pre-K to 4th grade
- Jackson Elementary school: 4th – 5th grade
- Madison Middle School: 6th – 8th grade
- Cooper High school: 9th – 12th grade
- Texas A&M University: Summa Cum Laude, B.S. in biomedical science, University Honors, Undergraduate Research Scholar
- University of Texas Medical Branch: AOA, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- University of Texas at Austin transitional year: Internship
- Massachusetts General Hospital: Anesthesia residency
- University of California San Diego: Cardiothoracic Anesthesia fellowship
- Anesthesia Service Medical Group (ASMG)
- All-physician group doing our own anesthetic cases.
- Looking for a job?